Improve the environment of your office with plants. Well-designed interior landscaping schemes can provide impact and colour to help improve your working spaces. With the creative use of planting and natural interior installations entrances, receptions, meeting rooms and general office spaces can be quickly improved. And once the indoor plants have been installed, we can provide regular care and maintenance to keep them looking great.
The research is clear, indoor plants can have a positive impact
- Studies from Oxford University indicate that plants have positive effects on employee perceptions and dispositions, which may lead to increased employee retention.
- Research has shown that plant-filled rooms contain 50%-60% fewer airborne moulds and bacteria than rooms without plants, reducing sick building syndrome.
- A study conducted in Norway found that introducing plants to the workplace decreases absenteeism from 15% down to just 5%.
- Research out of Washington State University found plants release moisture in an office environment creating a humidity level matching the recommended human comfort range of 30% to 60%.
- According to the International Society of Arboriculture, the net cooling effect of one young, healthy tree is equivalent to ten room-size air conditioners operating 20 hours a day.
For a complimentary consultation to discuss the design and installation of indoor planting in your office, please get in touch by calling 01276 476 365