Nigel Jeffries Landscapes is experienced in helping sport clubs keep their sports pitches in great condition. We work with a range of clubs in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and the London area to help maintain the pitches and to keep them playable, weather permitting, for as much of the season as possible.
We currently help look after:
- Rugby pitches
- Football pitches
- Cricket grounds
- Athletics grounds – track and field
- Rounder’s pitches
Specialist equipment for an efficient, cost effective service
As sports pitch maintenance experts, we can advise you on how to keep your pitch and ground in tip top condition. We have also invested in buying the best equipment to do the job efficiently, supported by our well-trained teams. Our maintenance processes might include: –
- Scarification to remove thatch
- Top dressing to create a level playing surface and prepare for seeding
- Verti-draining / Slit-tining to aerate the ground
- Seeding and fertilising to create the perfect pitch!
If you would like to find out more about keeping your sport pitch in great condition, please do get in touch.